We can organize your dream holiday including:
Selous Game Reserve/Nyerere National Park
Game drives and activities in Selous Game Reserve/Nyerere National Park
Excursions on Zanzibar.
Why should you go to Selous Game Reserve?
When you are visiting Zanzibar and/or Dar Es Salaam, Selous Game Reserve is only a short flight away. From Zanzibar we fly daily to the biggest Game Reserve in Africa. In 50 minutes you will be in the middle of the bush and the amazing wildlife.
The possibilities are unlimited... a quick Day Safari, Flying out of Zanzibar early morning, a full day game drive with a bush lunch included, and before the sun sets over Zanzibar, you will be back, or even more perfect, spend a few nights... so you can explore and feel the real African Bush experience.
Top of the bill, 5 star rating
Selous Game Reserve / Nyerere National Park
- Short flight away from Zanzibar
- Daily flights Zanzibar - Selous
- In 50 minutes you will be in the middle of the African bush and wildlife
- Biggest Game Reserve in Africa
- The biggest river in Tanzania crosses the park
- The biggest amount of all wildlife in East Africa, you will find in Selous Game Reserve
Other Parks in the South of Tanzania
Small but sweat, 3 star rating
Mikumi National Park
- Accessible from Dar Es Salaam by car (380km)
- Perfect for a quick visit and a game drive
- Only 5% of the size of Selous Game Reserve
- One type of landscape and no rivers
Furthest away, 4 star rating
Ruaha National Park
- A long flight away from Zanzibar
- Very quiet due to not so easy accessibility
- A more woodland landscape, what makes it more difficult to spot animals
- On the other hand, amazing variety from rocky landscape, savanna plains to forest
The small one of the family, right at the Ocean, 2 star rating
Saadani National Park
- Opposite of Zanzibar, with the Ocean as one of the borders
- Only 2% of the size of Selous Game Reserve
- Almost no cats, and only little wildlife
Tanzania: land of safaris, nature, culture and wildlife.
Experience a special trip, we arrange everything!
Daily flights between Zanzibar’s beaches & safari destinations
Take the opportunity to fly from Zanzibar, and arrive in the middle of the game-rich areas of Tanzania’s national parks.
Why don’t you plan a holiday, during your holiday?
In the south of Tanzania, Selous Game Reserve/Nyerere National Park is the largest wildlife area in Africa. Hundreds of species of plants, mammals, and birds. A tower of giraffes galloping over the plains, a herd of gazelles grazing, a pride of lions sunbathing, a gang of buffaloes staring at you, a flock of rollers passing by… and last but not least, Selous is one of the few sites where you still can find several packs of African wild dogs.
Twice daily, Beach Safari Aviation flies from Zanzibar to Selous Mtemere Airstrip and back to Zanzibar, an early morning flight and a late afternoon flight.
Beach Safari Aviation also organizes flights to the Northern Safari Circuit, please check the link below for more information.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU
We are here to help you
Contact us, we’ll be glad to answer your questions